Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chatting with Nate



Chatting with Nate
By: Anthon
Me and Nate were chatting with each other on the Nintendo DS. First, press the power button. Then, touch when it says, “Health and Safety,” then touch the screen where the PictoChat is. That's how you chat on the Nintendo DS. I invited Nate over to my house. Nate said, “I would like to chat with you. I really would like to come over to your house.” Then, he brought his DS and I used my DS and we started chatting. We were chatting about Kirby Canvas Curse (which is only from 2005, so we can't get it anymore because it is sold out). Kirby Canvas Curse is when Kirby is a ball and how you move him is with the control pad on the DS and on the DS how you make Kirby jump is you have to draw a line. After we talked about the game, then I had to battle him on Pokemon for DS. The game is called “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.” It's also for Wi-Fi connection. I used infernape. Infernape is at level 70. I won, because he had a lower level pokemon. Nate was mad because he lost. I said, “It's okay if you lost because if you have a lower level, you can make your pokemon stronger and evolve them. We're still friends.” Nate said, “That's a deal.” Then it was 5:00 and it was time for him to go. I said, “Goodbye, Nate.” He said, “Goodbye, Anthon.” The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your web page Anthon

from your best friend
nate


P.S.I made a letter for you today