Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playing Donkey Kong



Playing Donkey Kong
By: Anthon
First, I played my game called Donkey Kong. The characters in the game are Mario, Pauline, Donkey Kong and enemies like fire guy, barrels, blue barrels, and jumping springs. How you break barrels is with the hammer. How you dodge barrels and blue barrels is you jump over them. How you move online is you use the arrow keys, in the Nintendo Entertainment System, you use the control pad or the joystick. How you climb ladders is the up arrow, or the up control pad, or the up joystick. If you fall off the grid, then you die. Then you'll have to start all over again right in the bottom row of the grid. I played my first level, then the second, but it was pretty hard because of the jumping springs! Then, I won level 2 and then level 3 was the pie factory. Then, the last one was the long fall. Then, I jumped over the yellow blocks. Then, I saved the princess named Pauline! Then I won the game. My friends played the game too but they lost at level 2, “The Elevators.” They lost because they hit the jumping springs. The jumping springs go Boing! Boing! The jumping springs were really fast jumpers, but I made it all by myself! I like the game because I climb ladders to save Pauline. I would recommend this game. I play it online because online you only play one level. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Anthon; and I think your game is too hard for me. I will be there tomorrow for a few days.
Love,Grandma